The use of data or data re-use must comply with the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The use of data under these terms
The data owner authorizes the use of data without any charge.
2. Users can perform the following actions:
- Copy, publish, circulate and transfer the data;
- Adapt data;
- Use of data for commercial and non-commercial purposes; and
- Combine data with other data or include data in the product or application created by the User.
- Mention the data sources in the products or applications based on the statement given by the owner of the data;
- Personal data;
- The name, emblem, logo or any other official symbol of the data owner;
- Logo of the public sector organization or department;
- The symbol of the royalty and military insignia;
- Rights of the third parties to whom the data owner has no power against;
- Any intellectual property rights including patents, trademarks and design rights; and
- Identity couments such as the Malaysian Passport, MyKad.
- The data is in the form as provided by the data owner. The Owner of data is excluded from any representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities with respect to the data; and
- The data owner is not responsible for any errors and data loss. The data owner is not responsible for any kind of loss, injury or damage resulting from the use of such data. The data owner does not provide a guarantee that any particular data will be provided continuously.
Source : http://www.data.gov.my/page/termsofuse Amendment Date : 30 SEPTEMBER 2015
Last updated :