|Conditions For New Registration Of A Company|
|New Registration For Products and Code Categories In Appendix A|
|New RegistrationFor Products And Code Categories In Appendix B|
Applicants who wish to run activities which involved timber production prescribe in Appendix B are required to make an on-line application via http://mcs.mtib.gov.my and to submit together the following documents and to adhere to the terms: MANDATORY Documents for a Private Limited Company
1. A Copy of MAA (Memorandum and Articles of Association)
2. A Copy of Form 24 (Allotment of Shares in company)
3. A Copy of Form 49 (Particulars in Register of Director, Managers and Secretaries)
MANDATORY Documents for Sole Proprietor/Partnership CompanyA Copy of Registration of Business under Registration of Business Act 1956 (Amended 2001)- Form A/D (Membership of business)
REGISTRATION AS TIMBER EXPORTER APPLICANT WITHOUT MILL(Other than the mandatory documents required, the applicant shall comply to the following terms)
* Not required to submit a support letter from a timber supplier registered with MTIB.
1. Private Limited Companyi) Paid –up capital of at least RM50,000.00.ii) For foreign-owned company, the equity of Malaysian citizen is at least 30%, or paid up capital at least RM1 million if the equity of the Malaysian citizen is less than 30%.
2. Sole Proprietor/Partnership Company
i) Only Bumiputera status company is eligible to apply.
ii) To submit the last 3 months bank statement with minimum balance of RM10,000.00. Submission to MTIB after approval of application.
3. For company wishing to run the re-export activity, proof of import documents shall be submitted before registration.
APPLICANTS WITH MILL(Other than the mandatory documents required, the applicant shall comply to the following terms)
i) Unlimited company paid-up capital.ii) Company status not to be accounted for.
iii) Possession of mill/factory license issued by State Forestry Department/MIDA/Royal Custom Department/other government agencies; or
iv) Possession of Company Registration Certificate from District Council/ Town Council/Local Municipality at the areas where mill/factory operate
REGISTRATION AS A TIMBER SUPPLIER
Terms to be registered is as appeared in Attachment B
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
Application for registration can be made on- line via http://mcs.mtib.gov.my