The National Timber Industry Policy document made available through the Malaysian Timber Industry Board (MTIB) web site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The unauthorised copying, distribution, public display, public performance, and preparation of derivative works from this document is prohibited by copyright law. This online version of the National Timber Industry Policy document is official and also reflects corrections made to the Policy after it was launched on 17 February 2009; therefore, all printed versions from this site are unofficial copies.
Unless otherwise stated in a written consent granted by the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities, Malaysia, or Malaysian Timber Industry Board, it is not permitted for any user to:
1. remove or alter the Publisher’s copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear on this web site;
2. systematically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the contents of the Policy for any purpose;
3. mount or distribute any part of the contents on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web;
4. distribute, publish, sell or license all or any part of the content in any format to anyone;
5. use any robots, crawlers, spiders or other downloading devices to access or copy any content.
The Publisher’s explicit written permission must be obtained in order to:
1. use all or any part of the contents for any commercial purpose;
2. systematically distribute, or give access to, the whole or any part of the content to anyone;
3. publish, distribute or make available the contents, works based on the contents or works which combine them with any other material;
4. alter, abridge, adapt or modify the contents. For the avoidance of doubt, no alteration of the words or their order is permitted.